Deliver Innovation and Transform Business Systems Faster with New Profound Logic Services and Leadership
Profound Logic Offers Powerful New Services for Business Innovation and Digital Transformation; Adds New Leadership to Services Organization
June 18, 2020 – Irvine, CA – Profound Logic (www.profoundlogic.com), the leader in IBM i innovation and transformation solutions for over 20 years, is proud to announce the availability of new professional services offerings for business innovation and digital transformation. Profound is also adding new leadership to oversee the delivery of those services.
“Too often, businesses on IBM i are weighed down by outdated code, lack of integration between systems, and not enough staff to take on large modernization and transformation projects,” states Jordan Antonoff, Profound Logic’s Chief Revenue Officer. “Our new services offerings will help businesses get more value from IBM i than they ever thought possible.”
Deliver Innovation and Transform Business Systems Faster with Profound Logic Services
Profound Logic now offers these new services:
Flexible Code Transformation
Our flexible code transformation options support unique business needs and focus on automation for faster time-to-market. We offer:
- RPG to Node.js– Transform to the most advanced and proven enterprise language, not a language that is already 20 or more years old, like Java or .NET.
- RPG to truly Modern RPG – if your company has no plans on moving away from RPG, then you should make it the best RPG code base possible: modern, free format, and modularized.
Integration & API Automation
Interfacing with disparate systems is no longer a chore or an impossibility with Profound API and its underlying Connector technology. Now you can:
- Make your System of Record (SOR) easily interface with your Systems of Engagement (SOE), and vice-versa
- Provide a secure architecture for exposing IBM i data
- Focus your modernization initiatives on the business demands that require attention now, while planning and executing a full transformation strategy for the future.
Professional Services & Staff Augmentation
No matter what your future IT and business transformation plans involve, or where your company is located, Profound Logic brings our global expertise to your workforce. We deliver:
- Code, database, staff, and process transformation
- Onshore & offshore services talent to plan, accelerate and supplement your initiatives
- A deep understanding of the complexities of your organization
- Performance, reliability, advanced technology, and knowledge
Rapid Application Development
Our Rapid Application Development solution makes it possible to effortlessly respond to business demands and innovate at a pace that leaves your competitors in the dust. We enable you to:
- Increase productivity across all areas of application development, including application interfaces, business logic, databases, and deployment
- Enable faster development, you can quickly reduce technical debt and your IT backlog
- Allow your business units’ power users to actively participate in the application development process
A Focus on Services Leadership
As a part of our dedication to providing businesses on IBM i the best possible services and expertise, we’ve expanded our services team to include Michael Killian and Steve Ramberg.
Michael Killian, VP of Strategic Accounts, drives Profound’s modernization and transformation sales practice with a focus on delivering value to clients through the utilization of professional services. As a change agent, Michael assists our customers to reshape their technology environment to simplify, modernize and secure the enabling IT systems that form the backbone of their businesses while helping them drive adoption of enabling technologies for the future.
“It’s exciting to be part of an organization that has an unyielding vision for the future, an innovative conviction, a solid financial standing, and a long track record of helping clients manage and safeguard their most valuable IT assets,” said Killian.
Steve Ramberg prioritizes flexibility in his sales approach. His custom solutions focus on innovation, allowing for faster application development to meet the increasing needs of today’s businesses while reducing technical debt. Steve is the Director of Sales, Eastern Region and has over 25 years in the IBM i modernization and application development space.
“I wanted to be part of an organization that not only appreciates the rich history of the mission-critical applications on the IBM i that run today’s businesses, but also has its eyes sharply focused on the future to enable emerging technologies,” said Ramberg. “It is incredibly important for a company to really listen to the needs of their customers, and Profound does just that. I am excited to work with all the passionate innovators on my team. From mobile developers to API Automation experts, we can really get the job done for our customers at Profound!”
“We are excited to welcome Michael and Steve to the Profound family,” said Alex Roytman, CEO of Profound Logic. “They will be a driving force behind our Services initiatives, and we look forward to the benefits our customers will receive from their expertise.”
To learn more about our solutions and services and to contact our professional team, visit www.profoundlogic.com.
About Profound Logic
Profound Logic delivers innovation and transformation within reach. We are the only IBM i modernization partner with a fully integrated solution stack to solve today’s complex business challenges. For more than 20 years, we’ve helped you innovate for the future through application modernization, integration, and development. Profound Logic Solutions support flexible code transformation, system integration and API modernization, rapid application and low code development, application interface and database modernization, and professional services and staff augmentation.
We have offices in Ohio, California, Wisconsin, and Mississippi, in addition to partners located around the world. Learn more at www.profoundlogic.com or contact us at 877-224-7768.
Director of Marketing