CareersJoin the Profound Logic team to help transform businesses with innovative technology.
Join the Profound Logic team!
Our accomplishments are attributed first and foremost to the people that make up our team, which we desire to grow with more dedicated talent. We are always looking for talented individuals who strive for excellence every day. We offer a competitive salary, an impressive benefits package, and a rewarding work environment. If you are passionate, energetic, and hard-working, with an ambition to join a team that redefines how modern Web applications are built, then Profound Logic would like to talk to you.
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have positions available in Dayton, OH; Orange County, CA; Milwaukee, WI; and Starkville, MS.
Profound Logic is reinventing how Web & Mobile applications are created. In this position you will be a key member of our Marketing Team, with a focus on content creation and social media management. You will promote our solutions to software developers. You will also assist with growing our online community of developers.
We are looking for candidates that have an interest in Web application development, as well as a passion for creating online content, managing social media presence, video production, and in-person event management.
This role will work closely alongside the Marketing Director and Product Marketing Manager, as well as working cross-functionally with our Sales and technical teams to deliver top-notch marketing content that ensures we stand out as a leader in our industry.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Content creation: This position will oversee the creation of online content, including blog posts, articles, and infographics that demonstrate our knowledge and expertise in our markets. You will be responsible for maintaining a content calendar that aligns with our quarterly business objectives.
- Video production: You will assist with the creation and editing of live action and animated explainer videos that showcase our unique solution offerings. You will manage the promotion of these videos via YouTube and ensure we are driving traffic to view them.
- Social Media management: Our social media presence is a key component of our marketing strategy. This position will be responsible for maintaining our YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn social media content, and measuring the success of our social media channels.
- Event planning: This role will manage all of our corporate events, including industry tradeshows and our annual customer conference. You will manage the moving pieces of these events, including A/V, booth rentals and graphics, and promotional giveaways.
- BA in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Experience with technology marketing to a software development audience is highly desired
- Experience in the following areas:
- Online content creation, especially blogs and social media
- Video production
- Event planning
- Knowledge of graphic design programs, including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with video production programs, including Camtasia
- Top tier communication skills. Excellent spelling, grammar, and comprehension is a must.
Contact email@example.com to apply.
In this position, you will play a critical role in refining our solutions and servicing our customers. We are looking for motivated candidates that enjoy computer programming as well as communicating with end-users and other developers.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Assisting in the development of our server-side components in ILE RPG, C++ and Node.js
- Troubleshooting our modernization technology on customers’ systems and assisting customers with technical support
- Creating sample applications and demos to showcase and teach our modernization solutions
- Writing documentation
- Minimum of a Technical or Associates Degree in a software development related program
- Experience with application development in Node.js, ILE RPG, CL and/or C++ not required but is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong time management skills
- Willingness to take on additional tasks and multitask as needed
- You are a well-rounded developer with the desire to learn new skills
- You enjoy working with users to gather requirements and transforming these requirements into working solutions
- You are eager to learn new languages and broaden your skills
- You will be a part of a highly talented, motivated, and passionate team
- You will help define the future of browser-based application development on the IBM i platform
- You will assist customers from all over the world in creating critical business applications on the IBM i platform
- You will receive competitive pay and company benefits
- You will have direct influence over the company’s success and receive bonuses based on company performance
- This position offers a competitive salary, benefits, and bonuses.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.